TAMPA, Fla. (CNN) – United Airlines says it’s boosting the size of its overhead bins.
The company announced Friday that it plans to add bigger overhead bins on most of its planes. United says the new, larger bins will provide enough space for one bag per passenger on domestic flights.
They’ll start adding bins on older planes next year and hope to have the feature on 80 percent of its fleet by 2023.
The airline is hoping the move will improve the boarding process and take some of the stress out of travel.
- Sarasota County to offer 2 testing opportunities for residents with symptoms, healthcare workers
- Bowles emphasizes communication, chemistry, and continuity as keys to Bucs defensive success in 2020
- Danny gets frustrated while trying to complete a white puzzle in quarantine
- Sarasota police officer plays basketball with kids while masked
- Boston Marathon canceled for first time in history