(CNN) – Bad food, confusing boarding and tiny seats can ruin a flight quickly when you’re traveling for hours.
Two of the world’s largest airlines are getting bad reviews for their long-haul flights.
A report from the consumer watchdog website “Which Travel” gives British Airways and American Airlines bad reviews.
More than 6,500 travelers ranked American Airlines the single worst long-haul airline.
British Airways fared a little better but still had a poor showing. The UK carrier also ranked close to the bottom of the barrel for short-haul flights.
European budget carrier, Ryan-Air, came in dead last for short-haul flights.
Travelers gave Singapore Airlines the best score for long-haul flights. They also ranked Emirates and Virgin Atlantic highly.
Both British Airways and American Airlines expressed disappointment and questioned the authenticity of the data.
- Huge already-damaged radio telescope managed by UCF collapses in Puerto Rico
- The New Review: Victorian stickers, plant-based gloves, and the “Hero” towel
- “The Daily Show” co-creator Lizz Winstead talks new outdoor comedy special
- Morning cakes and coffee with Corner Bakery
- Former Bucs player arrested for DUI with child in passenger seat in Oldsmar, deputies say