(CNN) – Bad food, confusing boarding and tiny seats can ruin a flight quickly when you’re traveling for hours.
Two of the world’s largest airlines are getting bad reviews for their long-haul flights.
A report from the consumer watchdog website “Which Travel” gives British Airways and American Airlines bad reviews.
More than 6,500 travelers ranked American Airlines the single worst long-haul airline.
British Airways fared a little better but still had a poor showing. The UK carrier also ranked close to the bottom of the barrel for short-haul flights.
European budget carrier, Ryan-Air, came in dead last for short-haul flights.
Travelers gave Singapore Airlines the best score for long-haul flights. They also ranked Emirates and Virgin Atlantic highly.
Both British Airways and American Airlines expressed disappointment and questioned the authenticity of the data.
- Deputies continue search for missing, endangered 88-year-old Plant City man
- Official: 1960s civil rights activist Robert Moses has died
- What is a pommel horse and how does scoring work?
- Softball: Japan walks off in extra innings, will face USA for gold
- Flying start: American swimmers do just fine without Phelps