TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – If you’re thinking about taking a trip across the pond, you’re in luck! Tampa International Airport announced they will be offering more flights to London.
The increase in flights is in thanks to Norwegian Airlines. Starting March 29, 2020, Norwegian will be flying three times a week to London.
These flights will be starting as low as $600 round-trip.
For more information on how to book a Norwegian flight, click here.
- Leigh’s runcast: Steamy days make it harder to keep your body at a safe temp
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: High humidity and above average temps
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians
- Meadows 2 hits in return from coronavirus, Rays top Red Sox 5-1
- Missouri mayor defends concerts, parties during COVID-19 pandemic