TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – If you’re thinking about taking a trip across the pond, you’re in luck! Tampa International Airport announced they will be offering more flights to London.
The increase in flights is in thanks to Norwegian Airlines. Starting March 29, 2020, Norwegian will be flying three times a week to London.
These flights will be starting as low as $600 round-trip.
For more information on how to book a Norwegian flight, click here.
- Property owner says help is on the way for St.Petersburg residents after homes are demolished
- Krystal files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Gold-medalist Allison Schmitt seeks 4th Olympic swim berth
- Hunt family finally gets to see Chiefs back in Super Bowl
- Patrick Mahomes is the first quarterback from a Texas university to start in the Super Bowl