TAMPA, Fla. (CNN/WFLA) – Football fans are on pins and needles waiting to find out which teams will make it to the Super Bowl. Some are even booking flights to Miami in hopes of cheering their team on to victory at the big game.
There is only room for two teams, but not all hope is lost.
Heinz is offering football fans the chance to win 57-cent change fees to re-route their Miami-bound flight to a destination of their choice.
The contest starts at 8 p.m. Monday, Jan. 20.
To enter, visit heinz57flightchange.com
- Grand jury reconvenes on Trump case, could vote on indictment
- Child mortality is rising at the fastest rate in 50 years. Here’s why
- Florida ‘Don’t Say Gay’ lawmaker pleads guilty to COVID relief fraud
- Officials: Florida deputy Tased video-recording man, took cell phone
- Sotheby’s hopes to sell ancient Hebrew Bible for record $30 million