TAMPA, Fla. (CNN/WFLA) – Football fans are on pins and needles waiting to find out which teams will make it to the Super Bowl. Some are even booking flights to Miami in hopes of cheering their team on to victory at the big game.
There is only room for two teams, but not all hope is lost.
Heinz is offering football fans the chance to win 57-cent change fees to re-route their Miami-bound flight to a destination of their choice.
The contest starts at 8 p.m. Monday, Jan. 20.
To enter, visit heinz57flightchange.com
- FL Strawberry Festival gets off to a “berry” cold start
- Family of bullied Australian boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to support anti-bullying charities
- Governor strips coalition against domestic violence from distributor of state funds
- What’s deadlier? Coronavirus or flu
- St. Petersburg man devastated his beloved beagle may be stolen