BOSTON (AP) — Police in Massachusetts say officers found fentanyl, cocaine and pills at a church and arrested the pastor.
Willie Wilkerson, of Dorchester, was charged Tuesday with drug trafficking and possession with intent to distribute.
Police say a search of his home and Mission Church and Victoria’s Kitchen Food Trailer in Roxbury found 50 Percocet pills, fentanyl and other drugs, along with about $10,400 in cash and stolen property worth about $20,000.
Police say they’re still investigating and that the 58-year-old Wilkerson could face additional charges. He will be arraigned Wednesday. It wasn’t immediately known if he has an attorney.STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- 11-year-old girl revived with Narcan after overdose
- FWC: 10-year-old girl bitten by alligator in Orlando
- Starkey Park wildfire burns 2,200 acres, shuts down park
- Police: Man dead after officer-involved shooting at Tarpon Springs car show
- Several Aunt Jemima products recalled over listeria concerns
- VIDEO: USF student rises from wheelchair, walks across stage at graduation