ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Got a beef about VA benefits? This might be your chance to register a complaint with someone who can do something about it.
Margarita Devlin the VA’s Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Benefits will hold a town hall meeting with Veterans at VFW Post 39, 2599 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg today at 5 p.m.
Ms. Devlin is prepared to speak about the VA’s new Solid Start initiative, designed to cut down on Veterans’ suicides. She is also planning to address Blue Water Navy/Agent Orange benefits, as well as new changes to the GI Bill.
MORE STEVE ANDREWS STORIES:
- Bradenton man’s custom-made boat deal adrift after company owner dies
- Florida wants voters to put personal information on outside of ballot envelopes
- Better Call Behnken helps 80-year-old woman get car back after it was mistakenly repossessed
- Pasco County couple left with more than $75,000 bill for crime scene cleanup
- Webster residents say they’re trapped by stopped trains in their neighborhood