PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (WFLA) – It took much longer than she expected but Deborah Weber of Pinellas Park is finally a happy customer.
She paid Colonial Generators in Sanford several thousand dollars back in April for a unit that would power her house should electricity fail.
Come August, with Hurricane Dorian threatening Florida, Deborah was more than anxious and angry.
She says she couldn’t get answers from Colonial Generators and she was on the hook for thousands.
Deborah reached out to 8 On Your Side.
Tonight at 6 on News Channel 8, the story that sparked action.
- Child dies after Christmas parade accident in Tennessee
- Tampa Bay motorcycle group pays tribute to young rider killed following collision with HART bus
- North Port police asking for community’s help in identifying sexual battery suspect
- Florida officer charged with violating women’s civil rights
- Utah tosses thousands of gallons of beer after law change