PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (WFLA) – It took much longer than she expected but Deborah Weber of Pinellas Park is finally a happy customer.
She paid Colonial Generators in Sanford several thousand dollars back in April for a unit that would power her house should electricity fail.
Come August, with Hurricane Dorian threatening Florida, Deborah was more than anxious and angry.
She says she couldn’t get answers from Colonial Generators and she was on the hook for thousands.
Deborah reached out to 8 On Your Side.
Tonight at 6 on News Channel 8, the story that sparked action.
- St. Petersburg museum on mission to improve Holocaust education statewide
- Couple accused of having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris wheel and in community pool to make porn videos arrested again
- Three victims in fiery Hudson crash remembered
- Dog rescued after being spotted running in northbound lanes of I-275
- Sarasota Police Chief Bernadette DiPino to resign, effective Friday