PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (WFLA) – It took much longer than she expected but Deborah Weber of Pinellas Park is finally a happy customer.
She paid Colonial Generators in Sanford several thousand dollars back in April for a unit that would power her house should electricity fail.
Come August, with Hurricane Dorian threatening Florida, Deborah was more than anxious and angry.
She says she couldn’t get answers from Colonial Generators and she was on the hook for thousands.
Deborah reached out to 8 On Your Side.
Tonight at 6 on News Channel 8, the story that sparked action.
- Caught on video: Man breaks into Town ‘n’ Country church, sets it on fire
- Learning pods can make educational inequities worse. Here’s a better way to create one
- Catching up with hockey-loving pigs, Thunder and Bolt
- ‘Unfathomable’: US death toll from coronavirus hits 200,000
- LIST: Bed Bath & Beyond to close 63 stores by the end of 2020