(CNN) – It’s called the “Super Jumper” and officials warn it’s super dangerous.
The U.S. Consumer Product and Safety Commission has issued a recall for the Super Jumper 14-foot trampoline.
It’s also pulling the 14 foot and 16 foot combo trampolines that come with enclosures but do not have reinforcement clamps.
The federal agency says the manufacturer has received 97 reports of the legs breaking off.
At least four people have been injured.
People who bought the trampoline should stop using it and contact Super Jumper for a repair kit.
The trampolines were sold online on Amazon, Wayfair, Hayneedle and Overstock’s websites.
- “I couldn’t be more happy”: McGlockton girlfriend speaks out after Drejka verdict
- Inconsistent Franks, No. 8 Florida rally to beat Miami 24-20
- Lyft offers $1,000 in free ride credits to Tampa nonprofit organization
- Married only minutes, Texas newlyweds killed in crash
- Hundreds of Pinellas Co. high school students earn free college credit