(NBC) – Subaru has issued a recall on certain Crosstrek, Forester and Ascent vehicles.
2019 model year vehicles are subject to the recall. It stems from a problem with the aluminum Positive Crankcase Ventilation valve. The valve can separate, allowing the separated components to enter the engine and can make the engine stall.
The unexpected loss of power while driving can increase the risk of a crash.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the valve free of charge.
- Senators to be sworn in as articles of impeachment are presented
- Trump endorses Sarah Sanders in Arkansas governor’s race
- Polk County man arrested for alleged theft at gravesite of Frostproof triple homicide victim
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Analysis: Brady’s NFC championship turned on 2 crucial calls