TAMPA, Fla. (CNN) – Publix has issued a voluntary recall of its “Deli White American Cheese.”
The supermarket chain said the cheese, made by the company Great Lakes Cheese, may contain “foreign material.”
The product was sold from Publix deli refrigerated cases and may have been sold in custom-order subs from Oct. 3 until Friday.
Publix has pulled the potentially impacted product from its shelves.
Customers who bought the cheese can return it to their local Publix for a full refund.
For more information on the recall, click here.
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 2 officers shot in Louisville amid Breonna Taylor protests
- Massachusetts man dies from eating bags of black licorice
- Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses
- LIVE BLOG: Lightning captain Steven Stamkos returns to ice for Game 3 of Stanley Cup Final