TAMPA, Fla. (CNN) – Publix has issued a voluntary recall of its “Deli White American Cheese.”
The supermarket chain said the cheese, made by the company Great Lakes Cheese, may contain “foreign material.”
The product was sold from Publix deli refrigerated cases and may have been sold in custom-order subs from Oct. 3 until Friday.
Publix has pulled the potentially impacted product from its shelves.
Customers who bought the cheese can return it to their local Publix for a full refund.
For more information on the recall, click here.
- Abandoned newborn found dead in freezing weather; mother questioned
- Trump: Impeachment has been ‘very hard on my family’
- Browns star Garrett facing NFL discipline after outburst
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Stormy start to Friday; cooler air for the weekend
- Dogs seized in September to find forever homes on ‘adoption day’ Sunday