TAMPA, Fla. (CNN) – Publix has issued a voluntary recall of its “Deli White American Cheese.”
The supermarket chain said the cheese, made by the company Great Lakes Cheese, may contain “foreign material.”
The product was sold from Publix deli refrigerated cases and may have been sold in custom-order subs from Oct. 3 until Friday.
Publix has pulled the potentially impacted product from its shelves.
Customers who bought the cheese can return it to their local Publix for a full refund.
For more information on the recall, click here.
- George Floyd’s sister says firing officers not enough: ‘They murdered my brother’
- Pinellas woman arrested after deceased dog found tied to shed without food or water, deputies say
- Pinellas child drenched in sweat after being left in hot SUV with dog, deputies say
- Australian zoo celebrates birth of first baby koala since devastating bush fires
- MOSI reopens for young science lovers with new safety measures