(CNN) – IKEA has recalled 7,000 bibs that could become a choking hazard for babies.
The retailer says there are concerns that parts of the snap closure on their “Matvra” bibs can fall off.
The company received two reports of that happening, but no injuries were reported.
The bibs come two in a pack and are pink and blue. Other colors of simliar bibs are not at risk.
IKEA is asking consumers to stop using the bibs and return them to the store for a refund.
- Olympic gold medalist from Clearwater hoping to qualify for 2020 Olympic Games
- Search underway for suspect in Polk County double homicide
- Pedophile who abused up to 200 children found dead in prison
- Lay’s introduces grilled cheese and tomato soup flavored chips
- Ex-officer charged with murder after firing into window, killing Texas woman