TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – They are packaged to look healthy and nutritious, but not all snack bars live up to those claims.
Nutritionist at Consumer Reports breaks down healthy snack bars that kids can grab-and-go.
Watch a full report on the video above.
For more consumer report stories, click here.
- Charlie Morton leaves Rays for 1-year, $15 million deal with Braves
- Your Guide to Holiday Savings
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Police: Clearwater firefighter assaults woman after argument over politics, points gun at officer
- Execution rescheduled for only woman on federal death row after COVID-19 delay