TAMPA (WFLA) — Meatless burgers seem to be everywhere these days, from fast food restaurants to grocery stores.
The newer plant-based burgers claim to look and taste like the real thing, all while being better for the environment.
If it’s not meat, what’s actually in these burgers, and how do they taste?
Eight on Your Side and Consumer Reports break down what’s between the bun.
- Weather Break: How to bend a stream of water
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory makes Easter baskets for nurses’ kids
- ‘Houston, we’ve had a problem’: Remembering Apollo 13 at 50
- NBA says players will receive full checks on April 15
- “Drive-by” donation drives encourage giving from a distance