TAMPA (WFLA) — Meatless burgers seem to be everywhere these days, from fast food restaurants to grocery stores.
The newer plant-based burgers claim to look and taste like the real thing, all while being better for the environment.
If it’s not meat, what’s actually in these burgers, and how do they taste?
Eight on Your Side and Consumer Reports break down what’s between the bun.
- Chinese city reports coronavirus found on ice cream
- Pasco County adds 4 vaccination clinics for residents 65+; registration opens at 2 p.m. Sunday
- Harris to be sworn in by Justice Sotomayor at inauguration
- Coast Guard helps rescue woman, 2 dogs from boat taking on water near Shell Key
- Dr. Dre back home after reported brain aneurysm treatment