TAMPA (WFLA) — Meatless burgers seem to be everywhere these days, from fast food restaurants to grocery stores.
The newer plant-based burgers claim to look and taste like the real thing, all while being better for the environment.
If it’s not meat, what’s actually in these burgers, and how do they taste?
Eight on Your Side and Consumer Reports break down what’s between the bun.
- Abandoned newborn found dead in freezing weather; mother questioned
- Trump: Impeachment has been ‘very hard on my family’
- Browns star Garrett facing NFL discipline after outburst
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Stormy start to Friday; cooler air for the weekend
- Dogs seized in September to find forever homes on ‘adoption day’ Sunday