Tax payers dollars wasted? Not on his watch. 8 On Your Side's Mark Douglas is making sure your hard earned money isn't going down the drain, because You Paid For It.
Mark Douglas is an Emmy Award winning investigative journalist who has worked in News Channel 8’s Pinellas County news bureau since 1995.
Mark’s tenacious reporting has exposed consumer fraud, triggered judicial reforms, revealed government waste, uncovered environmental pollution and helped put a number of criminals behind bars.
His peers have recognized Mark’s work with numerous awards including a 2012 Emmy and publication in professional journals for ethics and investigative journalism. He has written more than 350 newspaper stories for the Tampa Tribune where a number of his still photos have also appeared.
Phone: 1-800-338-0808 and 813-225-2797
- Identity theft victim shares story after his checkbook was stolen
- Identity theft causes headaches that can linger for years
- How to protect your computer against identity thieves
- More victims step forward in bizarre rental scam, sheriff's office looking for 'landlords'
- Uber driver inflates fare, uses customer's phone to tip himself $76
- St. Pete man on LSD punches 13-year-old girl in face, knocks her out
- Tampa police investigating fatal accident near Selmon Expressway
- 4 killed, 4 injured when naked man opened fire at Waffle House
- Hundreds attend fundraiser to support local firefighter with stage four brain cancer
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Have an umbrella as scattered downpours develop Sunday afternoon
- Cold front moving through, bringing chance of showers, storms to Tampa Bay area
- A joyful reunion with birth parents leads to incest, murder
- Florida man gets 330-year sentence for child porn
- Islamic State suicide bomber kills 57 in Afghan capital
- Macron to give Trump seedling from World War I battle site
- Suspected Ocala school gunman says sickness drove him to plan shooting
- 'Overwhelmed' postal worker hoarded over 17,000 pieces of mail
- You Paid For It: Hundreds wait for long overdue $26 million Tampa public housing project
- Misdiagnosed veteran contends military medical records are missing
- Congressman steps in after VA misdiagnosis and claim denial
- VA rejects veteran's claim on the heels of misdiagnosis
- Commissioners blamed for silence on shelter's pet failures