TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - As Florida braces for Hurricane Matthew, get the latest alerts, forecast, road closures, closings and shelter information for your county. Storm Team 8 and the entire News Channel 8 team is on your side every step of the way.
COUNTY BY COUNTY COVERAGE:
- Citrus County
- Hernando County
- Highlands County
- Hillsborough County
- Manatee County
- Orlando/Orange County
- Pasco County
- Polk County
- Pinellas County
Weather Resources/Maps To Track Matthew:
- Active Alerts
- Live Interactive Radar – Track Matthew. Every hour of the day.
- Tropic Maps – See the latest track, spaghetti models and tropical satellites
- Current Conditions – The very latest temperatures, rainfall, and visibility in Tampa Bay area counties
- Hurricane-Ready – Powerful information to help you prepare before, during and after the hurricane
- Max Defender 8 - The world's most powerful radar is tracking Matthew.
- CLICK HERE: Donate to Hurricane Relief efforts in the Caribbean