Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus are childhood best friends who not so long ago were the embodiment of upwardly mobile, successful twenty-somethings. They had big houses, big salaries... And much to their own surprise and horror, they were deeply unhappy.
In 2010, they decided to take back control of their lives using the principles of minimalism and have a new book "Everything That Remains."
- New Years Resolutions: making 2014 "the year of simplifying and minimizing"
- Keeping up with the Joneses, Trumps and Kardashians: why 'keeping up' is a myth destined to keep us miserable
- How to de-clutter your way to happiness - and never miss a single possession
- Why "find your passion" is bad advice
- Packing parties! How you can turn a healthier, happier lifestyle into a fun and engaging social event
- The time-bomb lifestyles that so many of us are leading, and how to incorporate the principles of minimalism into any situation note: you don't have to quit your job
200 South Parker Street, Tampa, FL 33606
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.