Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leading Wireless Accessory Company Unveils New Look, Eco-Friendly Packaging and a Range of Best-in-Class Mobile Accessories
ALPHARETTA, Ga., Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellairis, an industry leader in providing cutting-edge tech accessories, today unveils new company branding including logos, packaging, product DNA and website, as well as an exciting new lineup of mobile accessories. Consistently offering superior customer service and top-of-the-line products, Cellairis' unveiling demonstrates a continued commitment to offering a modern shopping experience for consumers.
"As a worldwide wireless accessory brand, we feel it is extremely important to make consistent strides in innovation without sacrificing quality and brand authenticity," said Taki Skouras, CEO of Cellairis. "Our teams have worked hard in the months and months leading up to today's announcement to ensure Cellairis would deliver new products and a new look we are extremely proud of. The new Cellairis products for 2014 represent the Cellairis lifestyle, offering a collection of mobile accessories that are fun, fashion-forward, unique and exceptional."
Cellairis introduces a series of protective and modern cases in the categories of Challenger, Bespoke, DeBari and Matter. Each distinctive platform offers innovative design and function:
- "Challenger:" Drawing inspiration from ultra-rugged environments, the Challenger collection features products that offer ultimate protection without sacrificing modern and sleek design. Within this category, Cellairis unveils Paladin, an exceptional new case featuring a patented hinge flap system that covers all ports and protects the device from drops and impact while also allowing easy insertion and removal of the device. Paladin also boasts a unique, patented vibe switch to operate the mute button and raised buttons to provide tactile support to activate volume functions. The product's anti-slip front bezel provides protection and also prevents the device from slipping on flat surfaces. The tactile side grip provides a comfortable grip texture for the user. Constructed for durability and designed for individuality, Paladin is available in a variety of customizable designs and retails for $44.99-$49.99. Additional cases in the Challenger collection include Colossus ($19.99), Trilogy ($34.99), Serpico ($29.99) and Rapture Rugged ($29.99-$34.99).
- "Matter:" Bold, alluring and unforgettable, the Matter collection features a selection of sophisticated, protective cases in a variety of patterns, textures and colors. The Luxuria cases ($39.99) feature a clean, modern design with customizable buttons and accent colors. Core cases ($24.99) feature a dual material snap case with fashion-forward prints, varying hardware combinations and front bezel protection. Lume prints ($29.99) showcase personal style with graphic designs, customizable buttons and bottom clasps available in multiple accent colors.
- "DeBari:" Featuring breathtaking details and exquisite design, the DeBari collection of cases embodies glamour and sophistication. Crystari cases ($39.99) offer a clean, modern design with customizable options in rhinestone or Swarovski Elements. Sterlyn designs ($29.99) are comprised of a dual material snap case, front bezel protection and a wide selection of unique material, print and hardware combinations.
- "Bespoke:" Purposefully designed, the Bespoke collection is crafted from soft goods and exotic materials. Genuine leather elements in a variety of colors and textures make up this sophisticated selection of iPhone 5/5S, 5C and iPad/iPad Mini cases. Cases offer functional elements such as credit card slots and strapped pockets. Retail prices range from $39.99- $59.99.
In addition to the new product offerings, Cellairis eagerly unveils their new company branding. Carefully crafted to represent the brand's history as well as its sophistication, the new logo, eco-friendly packaging and improved website stands to appeal to Cellairis' savvy, cutting-edge consumers.
The following, newly redesigned elements launch today:
- Logo: Newly designed to represent the brand's authenticity, constant evolution and the company's three founders. The clean, simple typeface was created to reflect Cellairis' vibrant and welcoming spirit.
- Eco-friendly packaging: Cellairis introduces a one-piece snap-on, snap-off lid to cover the packaging and reduce waste. Packaging also includes a PaperFoam® inlay made from renewable resources. The inserts have a very low carbon footprint and can be recycled or composted.
- Product DNA: Across all product collections, Cellairis introduces new and consistent product DNA including an inverted "U" opening around all ports, volume buttons stylized with a raised "+" and "-" shape and recognizable, yet subtle branding elements.
- Website: Cellairis rolls out enhancements to the company website including an improved and simplified navigation, which enables visitors to easily search and find information. The website was redesigned to provide a seamless shopping experience for the consumer.
For more information on Cellairis and Cellairis products, visit cellairis.com or booth #4816 in the North Hall at 2014 International CES at the Las Vegas Convention Center from January 7- 10, 2014.
An industry leader in providing cutting-edge tech accessories, Cellairis, based in Alpharetta, Ga., is committed to offering a wide range of modern and sophisticated products for every personality. Cellairis recognizes that consumers want their technology to match their lifestyle, and the company is dedicated to creating quality wireless accessories that are fun, fearless and fashionable.
Premier brand collaborations-such as Cellairis by Justin Bieber, Cellairis by Elle & Blair, Cellairis by Cody Simpson and the luxury LK (Lily Kwong) collection-provide customers with on-trend and unique accessories.
Customers across the world have access to Cellairis' vast array of wireless merchandise, as well as specialty services like customization and phone repair offered through mall-based kiosks, inline stores and e-commerce. Operating a unique franchise model, Cellairis delivers exceptional service online and at each location globally.
Get in touch with us at www.cellairis.com.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.