Donatella's Rosemary Truffle Popcorn
(Serves 6 TO 8)
· 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
· 2 tbsp. black or white truffle oil (unless necessary)
· ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
· freshly ground black pepper
· 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
· 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary
· 1 ¼ cups popcorn kernels
· ½ cup grated Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano-Reggiano, or Grana Padano
· Combine the butter, truffle oil, salt, and plenty pepper in a large metal bowl. Set aside.
· Warm the vegetable oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Add the rosemary and cook for 1 minute to infuse the oil with the herb. Do not let the rosemary burn.
· Remove the rosemary from the oil using a slotted spoon, and add it to the butter mixture. Add the popcorn to the pot, cover, and stand close by until the corn starts popping. Shake the pan back and forth until the popping has slowed but not stopped entirely. Dump the popcorn into the metal bowl with the butter mixture and immediately toss well to distribute the flavorings evenly.
· Sprinkle with the cheese, toss again, and transfer to a serving bowl. Serve warm.
DONATELLA'S "D BURGER"
(Makes one burger)
· 6 oz Lafrieda blend of meat
· ¼ inch slice red onion
· 12 pcs arugula
· 1.5 oz stracciatella
· 1 tbsp. bacon onion jam (see recipe)
· 1 roll
· Grill the burger until medium rare.
· Spread the bacon jam on the top of the roll and place arugula on the bottom side of the roll.
· Place the burger on the bread on top of the arugula.
· Top the burger with stracciatella and a thin slice of red onion.
3 ounces MARTINI Prosecco
¾ ounces of GREY GOOSE
½ ounce of MARTINI Bianco
3 slices cucumber
1 leaves of basil
1 cherry tomato
½ ounce of lemon juice
½ ounce of simple syrup
Garnish: Campari tomato
In a cocktail shaker place all ingredients. Muddle gently.
Add ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a tall glass.
Top with MARTINI Prosecco. Add garnish.
200 South Parker Street, Tampa, FL 33606
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.