- All skill levels welcome - No tryouts! No drafts!
- Everyone plays – every game!
- No fundraisers of any kind!
- No mandatory volunteering!
- One day per week - practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
There isn’t a better tool to teach a child the skills necessary to succeed in life than sports. Self-discipline, determination, teamwork and good sportsmanship are only a handful of the many valuable life skills learned through sports participation. Unfortunately, anyone with a ball and a whistle can offer a sports league for kids, and many kids leave organized sports because of a negative experience. Research has shown that the number one reason kids play sports is to have fun. It is not surprising then, that the number one reason they quit playing sports is because they stop enjoying it.
i9 Sports offers an alternative to the hyper-competitive, win-at-all-cost culture that pervades most kids sports leagues today. Through the i9 Sports Experience, we offer families an experience that focuses on fun, safety and convenience.