TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - Players will literally be fighting for their jobs and fighting for the chance to call One Buc Place their new office on Thursday night in Miami.
By Saturday afternoon, 17 of the Buccaneers players must be cut. The roster can only fit 53 men and that means Tampa Bay Buccaneers coaches will have some hard choices to make after this fourth and final preseason game.Jameis Winston - stats and facts
Wide receiver Rannell Hall is hoping to survive that cut. "It means a lot, just a new opportunity for me to go out and show my God-given ability and show what I have to contribute to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers," said Hall.
There will also be an interesting three-way battle for the position of kicker. "I'm used to it. It's what I have been doing my whole career. I just gotta go out there and put them through," said Bucs kicker Connor Barth.2015 Buccaneers Cheerleader Calendar
"I think my power is one of my biggest strengths, to be able to put the ball in the back of the end zone pretty much every time, as well as going in the long field," said Bucs kicker Kyle Brindza.
You can catch all of the preseason action on Thursday night on News Channel 8: your official Bucs station. The pregame show starts at 6:30 p.m. and the game kicks off against the Miami Dolphins at 7 p.m.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- High school in Hernando evacuated due to bomb threat
- Study: Male birth control pill could be around the corner
- Spring-themed cake for Prince Harry, Meghan's spring wedding
- 3 injured in shooting at Maryland high school