TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - Hidden Valley took the condiment game to the next level by creating a $35K bottle of dressing for National Ranch Day.
And they didn’t stop there. The jewel-encrusted bottle was specifically blinged out for one special fan.
The salad dressing company designed the novelty bottle with the help of an A-list celebrity jeweler.
According to a Hidden Valley spokesperson, the extravagant condiment holder the striking blue color was intended as a nod to the Royal family.
Do you want to win this bottle to impress all of your BBQ guests? Well, here’s how.
Retweet @HVRanch‘s National Ranch Day post (above) between Mar. 10 and May 19.
The lucky, ranch-loving, winner will be announced after the contest ends, but the tweets are already soaring!
Bride arrested for DUI
National Napping Day
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 60-year-old dies after Pinellas Park fire
- Group of meerkats make debut at Los Angeles zoo
- Toys R Us will honor gift cards for the next 30 days
- Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe fired two days before retirement