TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police officers are investigating a traffic fatality on West Hillsborough Avenue Monday night.
Police said the fatality involved a vehicle and a pedestrian at the 3900 block of West Hillsborough Ave.
No traffic will be permitted eastbound on Hillsborough from Lois to Dale Mabry.
Traffic will be shut down for approximately three to four hours so officers and detectives can complete their investigation.
Drivers should avoid the area and seek alternate routes.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- USF defensive back Hassan Childs shot 3 times in road rage encounter
- Hair-raising warning about buying bargain shampoos, conditioners
- Tampa driver dead after piece of metal goes through windshield on I-275
- VIDEO: Injured Lemon shark nudges Florida diver for help
- Witness: 2 teens barred from United Airlines flight for wearing leggings
- Tennessee teenager killed by guardrail billed for its replacement
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Polk County Sheriff's Office investigating suspicious death in Lake Wales
- Actress Cynthia Nixon says she will run for NY governor
- Walmart shoppers in Tampa can get in-home assembly help
- Family of Cirque performer who fell to his death witnessed accident