MUKILTEO, Wash. (WFLA) -- Dashboard camera captured a dramatic small plane crash in Washington on Tuesday.
The video shows the Piper PA-32 Cherokee Six clipping power lines and slamming into the ground in a city just north of Seattle.
The crash happened after the plane took off from an airport nearby and suddenly lost power, according to authorities.
The pilot was not injured, and neither was anyone on the ground.
Thousands of homes in the area were without power for less than an hour, and traffic was backed up.STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Pilot at controls of Sarasota emergency landing tells how it happened
- Pet store sale changes up for vote in Tampa
- ‘Gray death,' the drug that looks like concrete, kills in one dose
- Live Nation kicks off summer concert season with $20 ticket offer
- Better Call Behnken: Customers across state furious after Florida Blue billing issues
- Woman found passed out in car with drugs in reach of child in Palm Harbor
- 8 dogs saved from possible dog fighting operation in Hernando County
- The latest bizarre beverage: pickle juice soda