LAKE WALES, Fla. (WFLA) -- A police chase in Lake Wales came to an end Monday when the suspect's pants fell down.
A Lake Wales police officer saw a Chevy Malibu without a tag light headed east on Highway 60, and pulled the car over near 3rd Street and Domaris Avenue. As the officer was about to get out of his car, he says the suspect took off.
The car eventually stopped and the suspect, identified as 34-year-old Attrice Brooks, ran to a nearby apartment.
The officer ran after Brooks and continuously told him to stop, and told Brooks he would be tased if he didn't stop running.
Brooks eventually fell while he was running because his pants fell down, and surrendered in the parking lot of the apartment complex.
When the officer asked Brooks why he ran, Brooks told him it was because he doesn't have a license.
Brooks was arrested for resisting arrest and not having a valid driver's license.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tampa police investigate possible abduction
- Pinellas Co. LPN arrested for giving patient morphine without prescription
- Deputies: Man removed window a/c to get into home to attack Polk woman
- VIDEO: Kitten rescued after falling into Hillsborough River
- Officials: Doctor in abuse case wanted to impregnate women
- Autopsy: Cocaine, heroin, ecstasy found in Carrie Fisher's system
- Child hospitalized after ingesting Xanax, Pinellas Co. man arrested
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Police wrangle goats after lawn job goes awry
- Man on boat during fatal jet ski crash in Clearwater speaks out
- Noor Salman trial: She said 'I knew,' FBI agent testifies
- 2 dead, 1 injured in shooting, stabbing, arson in Riverview