BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies are seeking the public's help after finding the body of a man at an intersection in Bradenton early Wednesday morning.
Manatee County Sheriff Rick Wells said deputies responded to an unresponsive man at the intersection of 58th Avenue East and 21st Street East.
Deputies said the man was dead and detectives were called to the scene.
Wells confirmed there was trauma to the body and the case is being treated as a homicide.
The man has not been identified.
Anyone with information on the case should contact the MCSO at 941-747-3011 or Crime Stoppers at 866-634-TIPS.
George H.W. Bush hospitalized
4th annual Tampa RIverfest
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 4th annual Tampa Riverfest to bring food, fun, new events to Riverwalk
- NRA says Yeti should be 'ashamed' for not selling to them anymore
- Man waits more than 3 years to get custom truck back after paying $41,000
- Riverview HS investigating racial 'promposal'