PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (WFLA) - Pinellas Park Police Traffic Homicide investigators are on scene of a fatal hit-and-run traffic crash involving a bicyclist Tuesday night.
The crash occurred in the 12100 block of 66th Street North.
The bicyclist sustained fatal injuries.
Police and the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office are searching for a light-colored SUV with front end damage and possibly rear back light damage.
All northbound lanes of 66th Street and 118th Avenue will be closed during the investigation.
Motorists should find alternate routes for the next several hours.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Co-owners of Orlando bar dead in murder-suicide
- Pinellas County lieutenant fired after DUI arrest
- Trump claims political bias in Russia probe
- Mother pleads with thieves to return son's stolen ashes