TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - Tampa police officers are asking for the public's help in locating a missing, endangered 61-year-old woman.
Brenda Burney suffers from a degenerative neurological condition and has other medical issues.
She was last seen walking westbound in the area of N. 29th Street and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 5 p.m.
Burney was last seen wearing a white shirt and blue pants.
Anyone with information about Burney is asked to contact the Tampa Police Department at 813-231-6130.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- NRA: March for Our Lives orchestrated to push an anti-gun agenda
- Texas official calls special ed students ‘slow learners'
- Police: 3 adults charged in 3-year-old's fatal overdose
- Survivor marks 6 minutes of strength and silence at rally