HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL (WFLA) — The Hillsborough County Fair opens Thursday with rides, games, food and fun with exhibits and animals. The fair will run from October 20-23, then open again from October 27-30.
Opening day is "Dollar Day" in which visitors can get in to the fair for just $1. Rides will also only be $1. For the remainder of the fair, admission tickets will be $7 for adults, $5 for students (K-12), and $4 for seniors. Kids 5 and under are free. Parking is free. For the remainder of the fair, ride armbands will be $20.
The Hillsborough County Fair is located on Highway 60 east of Brandon at Sydney Washer Road in Dover.
The hours of the fair are:
- Thursday, Oct. 20 – 5pm to 10pm
- Friday, Oct. 21 – 5pm to 11pm
- Saturday, Oct 22 – 10am to 11pm
- Sunday, Oct. 23 – 10am to 8pm
- Thursday, Oct 27 – 5pm to 10pm
- Friday, Oct 28 – 5pm to 11pm
- Saturday, Oct 29 – 10am to 11pm
- Sunday, Oct 30 – 10am to 8pm