TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) -- This weekend, the Florida Aquarium will be transformed into one of the finest trick-or-treating destination locations in the state of Florida.
This is all part of the Florida Aquarium's annual Guppyween celebration where kids can trick-or-treat throughout the Aquarium.
There will be family-friendly entertainment and a "sea of candy" in a safe setting.
All aquarium exhibits, including the aquarium's outdoor plaza with the Fins bar, The Splash Pad and the 4-D Theater will be open.
Guppyween is scheduled for 1 to 5 p.m. on October 28 and 29.Learn more about Guppyween here. More Halloween Fun-
- Florida's top searched Halloween costume is…
- List of best and worst Halloween candy for you
- Florida Aquarium's Guppyween offers 'sea of candy' in Tampa
- Polk County Sheriff's Office offering up Halloween scares on Haunted Jail Tour
- Thrift store Halloween means you don't have to break the bank
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Thousands of Tampa Bay area students to march for change
- Rowdies name 12-year-old cancer survivor as 2018 official anthem singer
- Organizers hope to draw half a million to gun control rally
- Dolphins freed from ice blockade in Canada