TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - Crews continue to repair a 12'x4'x4' depression that developed in the road, shutting down part of Veterans Expressway in Tampa on Sunday.
The Florida Highway Patrol closed northbound lanes of the Veterans Expressway near mile marker 12. As of 6:30 pm on Saturday, troopers say the northbound outside lane of SR-589 is now open at Hutchinson, where traffic was being diverted.
No further details have been released.This is a developing story. We will have updates on WFLA.com once more facts are available.STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Man tells Tampa Police he killed 2 people, victims found in apartment
- Dad and step-mom arrested after 5-year-old shows up drunk at hospital
- Florida chemistry teacher accused of having sex with student in car
- North Korea fires ballistic missile in latest test
- More than 100 tons of hot dogs recalled over possible metal contamination
- Diverging Diamond set to open in Sarasota
- High society: Pippa Middleton marries at almost-royal event