TAMPA, FL (WFLA) -- Carnival Cruise Line has announced they are adding a new ship to operate seven-day Caribbean cruises from Port Tampa Bay, Carnival Miracle.
Carnival Miracle cruises from Tampa will begin their year-round schedule on January 27, 2018.
The week-long adventures depart on the weekend and feature four of the Caribbean's most popular ports of call: George Town, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; and Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan; and Belize City, Belize.
The 2,124-passenger Carnival Miracle joins the 2,052-passenger Carnival Paradise, which operates year-round four and five-day Caribbean cruises from Tampa. Carnival is the only year-round cruise operator from Tampa.
Carnival Miracle will also offer a unique eight-day Panama Canal cruise round-trip from Tampa April 14-22, 2018, with stops at Limon, Costa Rica; prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal, then a call at Grand Cayman.
A special 14-day Carnival Journeys cruise featuring a partial transit of the Panama Canal, along with visits to Cozumel, Limon, Cartagena, Aruba, Curacao and Ocho Rios, will also be offered by Carnival Miracle round-trip from Tampa Dec. 2-16, 2018.
For more information and reservations on Carnival Cruise Line, contact any travel agent, call 1-800-CARNIVAL.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Trump-linked data analysis firm taps 50M Facebook profiles
- Bridge collapse: Out on errands, killed in an instant
- Deputies locate Bradenton girl, 11, who ran away from home
- Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan