WFLA Web Staff - TAMPA, FL (WFLA) -- Some big names are coming to Busch Gardens Food and Wine Festival in Tampa this year. The festival runs Saturday, March 5 and through Sunday, April 24.
The chart-topping artists will take the stage on weekends throughout March and April with the headlining act starting at 6 p.m.
The just-announced artist lineup includes:
Saturday, March 5: Kenny Rogers
Sunday, March 6: Huey Lewis & The News
Saturday, March 12: Special artist to be announced
Sunday, March 13: O.A.R.
Saturday, March 19: George Thorogood & The Destroyers
Sunday, March 20: MercyMe
Saturday, March 26: Special artist to be announced
Sunday, March 27: Third Eye Blind
Saturday, April 2: The Commodores
Sunday, April 3: Andy Grammer
Saturday, April 9: Special artist to be announced
Sunday, April 10: The All-American Rejects
Saturday, April 16: Meat Loaf
Sunday, April 17: Lynyrd Skynyrd
Saturday, April 23: Gente de Zona
Sunday, April 24: Jordin Sparks
The popular Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival returns with a lineup of concerts from musical legends, sensational new culinary selections, a selection of more than 120 wines, craft brews and cocktails.
The event is included with any Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. For more information, visit buschgardens.com.
- Image copyright 2018 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Walmart shoppers in Tampa can get in-home assembly help
- Family of Cirque performer who fell to his death witnessed accident
- Sheriff: Boy shoots sister after argument over video game controller
- Deputies investigate bomb threat at Hernando school