WFLA Web Staff - TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WFLA) - The mystery winners of the historic $1.58 billion Powerball jackpot in Florida will finally be named.
The winners of the January 13, 2016, drawing will be introduced at the Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee on Wednesday.
The winning ticket was purchased at Publix, located at 3830 Highway A1A in Melbourne Beach.
The retailer receives $100,000 for selling the jackpot-winning ticket. The Florida winner's share of the jackpot comes to $528.6 million, the lotto says.
Two other winning jackpot tickets were sold; one in Chino Hills, California, another in Tennessee.MORE ON THE POWERBALL JACKPOT:
- Florida teen wins $2 million Powerball first time playing the lotto
- Excitement in town where winning lottery ticket was sold
- Tennessee Powerball winners: No big changes to lives
- Winning lottery ticket sold in California
- Buddies buy 72,500 Powerball tickets in pool
Florida mom sentenced in son's death
Florida baby OK after thief steals...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Florida mom sentenced to 3 years in son's car accident death
- Clearwater ferry can reduce driver's beach commute
- Tornado watch issued for most of Tampa Bay area
- No danger found at Hernando school following bomb threat