WESH - LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (WESH) — Disney is giving its annual passholders a few extra chances to visit two popular Hollywood Studios attractions a final time.
The Great Movie Ride and Ellen's Energy Adventure are slated to close Aug. 13, but annual summer blockout dates run through Aug. 14.To give passholders more chances to visit the popular attractions, guests who have a Silver-level or Weekday Select Annual Pass can attend Walt Disney World parks beginning Aug. 1.
The Great Movie Ride is being replaced by a Mickey and Minnie Mouse attraction, while Ellen's Energy Adventure is being replaced by a Guardians of the Galaxy ride.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Brooksville woman was inside car when it fell into hole
- Ohio State Fair to reopen without rides after 1 killed, 7 injured when ride broke apart
- Young teens arrested for brutal attack on 19-year-old bringing family groceries
- FWC identifies men dragging shark behind boat in disturbing video
- Port Charlotte gator attack victim loses finger, toe, testicle
- Pinellas booze bandits busted after 8 On Your Side story leads to tips
- Disney Vacation Account program suddenly suspended
- FWC investigating disturbing video of shark being dragged behind boat
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Bayshore crash suspect arrested on additional vehicular homicide charge
- Manatee County could get deluge from Alberto
- Yacht hosting high school prom crashes in New Jersey
- Georgia police officer's rescue of choking baby caught on dash cam