CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Rontonda West woman caught an adorable parade of baby gators with their mother on video.
Sharon Whiting said the baby alligators were born at the end of February, but the pond where the family has been staying in is drying up.
Whiting speculated the mother gator moved them to a pond that is much bigger, with plenty of water.
"Mama gator started across the golf course to the other pond with babies following her," said Whiting. "She went back and forth all day until they were all in the big pond. It took her all day, because she had to move them between golfers."
Whiting also sent a photo of the baby gators at a few days old.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Local attorney offering $25,000 reward to help find missing Tampa teen
- Loved ones say final goodbyes to slain 2 year-old and 4 day-old
- Kentucky teen bitten by shark off Florida's Panhandle
- Warning for parents after disturbing videos found on YouTube Kids
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April's baby is born
Victim's uncle on bridge collapse
All victims found in bridge collapse