NEPTUNE BEACH, (WFLA) -- The body of a missing woman is believed to have been found in the backyard of her son's home, according to First Coast News.
A Florida Missing Child Alert was previously issued for Logan Mott, 15, on Wednesday. He and his grandmother, 53-year-old Kristina French, have been missing for several days.
According to First Coast News, Mott is now being sought as a person of interest and is considered armed and dangerous.
The boy's father came home to find his house ransacked, guns missing and both Mott and French missing.
Eric French is a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office corrections officer.
Mott may be traveling in a 2015 silver Dodge Dart, Florida tag DLLT42.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of the child, please contact the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 904-630-0500 or 911.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 60-year-old dies after Pinellas Park fire
- Group of meerkats make debut at Los Angeles zoo
- Toys R Us will honor gift cards for the next 30 days
- Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe fired two days before retirement