WFLA Web Staff - PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) - Former President Bill Clinton will return to Florida next week to campaign for the democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
On Tuesday, November 1, former President Clinton will campaign in Miami-Dade, Collier and Pinellas counties. Clinton also plans to highlight early voting in Florida.
Details such as a time and place have not been released.
You can RSVP here:
Miami-Dade County -- Public RSVP Link
Collier County -- Public RSVP Link
Pinellas County -- Public RSVP Link
Check back for updates.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Police wrangle goats after lawn job goes awry
- Man on boat during fatal jet ski crash in Clearwater speaks out
- Noor Salman trial: She said 'I knew,' FBI agent testifies
- 2 dead, 1 injured in shooting, stabbing, arson in Riverview