WFLA web staff - HOUSTON, TX (WFLA) - A man who was having sex while driving caused a wreck on a Houston roadway, a witness told police, according to KPRC.
The crash happened Wednesday. According to KPRC, a driver rammed his car into the back of a truck stopped at the red light. The driver told police that he was picking up his 'lady friend' when a man with a gun jumped in the back of his car, and he crashed because he was afraid of being shot.
But several witnesses tell a different story. One of them told KPRC that the driver and a woman inside were having sex in the car seconds before the crash.
Another witness said she never saw a gunman and the driver was not wearing much clothes.Read more about this story from KPRC
And his 'lady friend' walked to the bus stop and was gone before police showed up.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Brain disorder keeps Michigan boy stuck in Tampa hospital
- Florida mom charged after police say she punched cheerleading coach
- Four arrested in surprise Pinellas probation checks of registered sex offenders
- Pinellas man falls victim to ransomware computer attack
- Woman indicted, accused of live streaming friend's rape
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines
US probes 4 deaths in Hyundai-Kia cars
6-foot baby giraffe born at zoo
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Part of I-75 shut down after rollover crash in Venice
- Lakeland police employee, husband arrested for marijuana possession
- No small feat: Santa Barbara Zoo giraffe births 6-foot baby
- Hillsborough River going green for St. Patrick's Day