Associated Press - SEATTLE (AP) - Seattle fire officials say four people have been killed and nine critically injured in a crash between a charter bus and an amphibious tour vehicle in Seattle.
The crash occurred on a bridge over Lake Union late Thursday morning. Harborview Medical Center spokeswoman Susan Gregg said the hospital expected to treat up to 10 of the most seriously injured victims, while as many as 15 others were being dispersed to other hospitals in the area.
The amphibious, military-style tour vehicles are operated by a tour company called "Ride the Ducks" and are known for exuberant drivers and tour guides who play loud music and quack through megaphones as they lead tourists around the city.
Study: Male birth control pill next
Prince Harry, Meghan's cake revealed
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Person selling phone on OfferUp becomes victim of armed robbery in Pasco
- Florida mom sentenced to 3 years in son's car accident death
- Clearwater ferry can reduce driver's beach commute
- Tornado watch issued for most of Tampa Bay area