LOS ANGELES (WCMH) — There's a new men's fashion trend that the Internet isn't sure whether to love or hate.
Los Angeles-based company Hologram City is accepting pre-orders for "Lacey Shorts," which are just what they sound like–men's shorts made of all-lace fabric.
The shorts are $49 and are come in a variety of pastel colors. Hologram City also sells an all-lace shirt to go with the shorts.
Metro UK reports that US rapper Cazwell commissioned the owner of Hologram City to create the look for his next single.
The pre-sale for the lacey shorts and shirts started Friday at 10am. You can get yours here.WHAT'S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Instagram celebrates Pride 2017 with new features
- PHOTOS: 2 arrested after posting photos on Snapchat of baby gator drinking beer
- National Doughnut Day and help kids in Tampa BayDay
- Grande and celebrity pals to play Manchester on Sunday
- After 17 years of trying, couple gives birth to sextuplets
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Find a March for Our Lives rally in Tampa Bay
- City of Tampa offers affordable sports camps for summer
- Deputies investigate reported shooting north of Tampa
- Police: Woman allowed sexual assault of children for drugs, money