(WCMH) - A Florida teenager best known as the "cash me ousside" girl is hoping to kick off her rap career with a 32-stop international tour.
Danielle Bregoli, who became famous after an appearance on Dr. Phil, signed a record deal last year under the name 'Bhad Bhabie.'
The 'Bhanned in the USA' tour begins April 14 in Santa, Ana, California and includes stops in Washington, New York, Detroit, Indianapolis, London, Paris and Amsterdam.
Bregoli's exclamation of "catch me outside, how 'bout that?" on an episode of Dr. Phil became an Internet meme, in part due to her slurred pronunciation of the phrase. Danielle and her mother went on the show after Barbara Ann said her daughter was out of control.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
Study: Earth is getting lonelier
NRA responds to gun control rallies
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- NRA: March for Our Lives orchestrated to push an anti-gun agenda
- Texas official calls special ed students ‘slow learners'
- Police: 3 adults charged in 3-year-old's fatal overdose
- Survivor marks 6 minutes of strength and silence at rally