WFLA Web Staff - AVON, Connecticut (WFLA) – Question: What do you do if you're a bear who encounters a trampoline?
Answer: Climb on in and have a bear-y good time!
Avon, Connecticut resident April Haller recorded this video of four bears having a great time playing on her trampoline.
Three of the bears figured out how to enter through the netting.
The fourth stayed outside the netting, but still joined in the fun.
The netting appeared to be very sturdy.STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Log truck flips, shuts down I-75 north in Pasco County
- Deputies: Burglar busts into Hungry Howie's, chokes Pasco K9
- Police: Mom hits son who didn't give her Mother's Day card
- Lakeland firefighters rescue dog with head stuck in car part
- Police officer suffers fentanyl overdose from drug call
- Family says JetBlue kicked them off plane over carry-on birthday cake
- St. Pete police release identity of man killed in 3-car crash
- Katy Perry coming to Amalie Arena in Tampa
News Channel 8 Outdoors Expo & Boat Show
Shred your docs for FREE at Shred-A-Thon
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Find a March for Our Lives rally in Tampa Bay
- City of Tampa offers affordable sports camps for summer
- Deputies investigate reported shooting north of Tampa
- Police: Woman allowed sexual assault of children for drugs, money