Associated Press - ATHENS, Ga. (AP) - A Georgia man has been arrested after police say he unleashed a bottle of flatulence spray inside an Athens bar.
The Athens Banner-Herald reports that a woman told officers 20-year-old Blake Leland Zengo sprayed her in the face with a product designed to smell like flatulence.
An Athens-Clarke County police report says several people left the bar Saturday, citing the foul smell inside.
Officers say Zengo slurred his words as he told police he never sprayed anything inside the bar.
Zengo was charged with disorderly conduct, public intoxication and underage consumption of alcohol. The woman declined to press charges.
It's unclear whether Zengo has an attorney.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Two people found murdered at Hillsborough home
- Baby mysteriously dies on first day of daycare
- Road rage incident with motorcyclists turned into beating for Tampa Bay area man
- Brain disorder keeps Michigan boy stuck in Tampa hospital
- Florida mom charged after police say she punched cheerleading coach
- Four arrested in surprise Pinellas probation checks of registered sex offenders
- Pinellas man falls victim to ransomware computer attack
- Woman indicted, accused of live streaming friend's rape
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines