- USF Sun Dome - The Corral - Enter through Gate D (Directions)
- April 17th
- 9:00am - Registration
- 10:00am - Auditions Begin
1) Photography (any size, b/w or color, head shot or full length).The photo will not be returned and is strictly for identification.
2) Completed application (Click Here)
3) Two piece aerobic/dance attire and comfortable dance shoes - No hard-soled shoes.
4) Everything will be taught on Sunday, April 17th - You do not need to prepare your own choreography10:00am-Noon - Open-Call
Consists of a short combination (4 eight counts) of basic dance technique.
A turn, a leap, right and left kicks and choreography will be taught & participants will perform that combination for the judges in groups of three.12:30pm - 2:30pm - Semi-Finals
Select participants from Open Call will be selected to move on to the Semi-Finals.
Participants will be taught choreography similar to the routines performed on game day.
Participants will then perform for the judges in groups of three.