When you've been cheated, when you need help, she is on your side. Better Call Behnken.
Shannon Behnken is an award-winning reporter who specializes in real estate, property rights and consumer issues.
Her investigative stories on mortgage and foreclosure fraud have been recognized with state and national awards. In 2011, Shannon won the top overall award and best broadcast report from The National Association of Real Estate Editors. She received a Best of the Bay award from Tampa’s Creative Loafing for stories detailing the inside of foreclosure law firms accused of performing sloppy work and forging documents. She’s won numerous awards from the Society of Professional Journalists and the Florida Press Club.
Phone: 1-855-BEHNKEN (1-855-2346536)
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Operator of group homes 'unfit for human habitation' in St. Pete has history of state violations
- You Paid For It: Hundreds wait for long overdue $26 million Tampa public housing project
- Misdiagnosed veteran contends military medical records are missing
- Congressman steps in after VA misdiagnosis and claim denial
- VA rejects veteran's claim on the heels of misdiagnosis
- Florida MISSING CHILD Alert issued for Wesley Chapel boy, 12
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Showers continue south of I-4
- Polk school board to vote on school safety plan
- Tampa boy grabs classmate's breasts, calls her 'flat chested' in class
- Bradenton girl nearly dies after swallowing pool water
- Community farm provides fresh groceries for shoppers all over Tampa Bay area
- Lightning round 2 opponent still undetermined, Maple Leafs take Bruins to game 7
- Buccaneers fans invited to official NFL Draft party at Raymond James Stadium
- Walrus calves reach new milestone at SeaWorld Orlando
- Preventing child drownings with free swim lessons
- Why did the gator cross the road?
- Southwest engine inspections lead to delays, cancellations
- Clearwater Fire Department payroll mistakes cost taxpayers $218K
- Pasco 'Road to Nowhere' cost to taxpayers keeps growing
- Death net? Critics insist proposed $3 million St. Pete waterfront sculpture is not for the birds
- You Paid For It investigation of temp worker salaries stirs up Pinellas County Commissioners
- You Paid For It: Pinellas County temp workers raking in big paychecks