LOS ANGELES (AP) — The family of Stephen Furst says the "Animal House" actor has died.
Nathan Furst said Saturday that his father died of complications from diabetes.
Stephen Furst was 63. He died Friday at his home in Moorpark, California, north of Los Angeles.
Furst played the character Kent "Flounder" Dorfman in the 1978 hit movie "Animal House." Furst also appeared in a number of TV shows, including "St. Elsewhere" and "Babylon 5."STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Cops: Mom leaves child, 4, at Atlanta airport, skips town in Florida car
- Cosby judge declares mistrial as jury deadlocks again
- VIDEO: Machete-wielding homeowner holds armed robbery suspect until officials arrive, 5 arrested
- ‘Bovine bandits' nabbed in Polk Co. after stealing cows, selling them at auction
- PCSO: Former juvenile justice employee admits to molesting 7-year-old
- Deputies: Bradenton woman admitted to raping child, 6, with her father
- Study finds surprising number of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows